Trainerize, one of the world's fastest growing startups and the fitness industry leader in Canada who provides services to over 20.000 trainers and 300.000 users all around the world, in collaboration with Kroon Studio, is opening a position for a Mobile Developer (React Native). You will be given the opportunity to work on the latest wearables and fitness technologies, and to work in an impeccable working environment. Trainerize, a profitable and stable company, has a clear vision and mission to make fitness available to everyone and everywhere.
We are looking for experienced React Native colleagues or native mobile developers (Java Android or Objective-C) who are ready to set their sails towards the React Native shores.
General responsibility to design, develop, test and document software for current and new products, specifically:
• Design and build applications for iOS and Android platforms using cross-platform frameworks
• Collaborate with a team to design, develop and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• BS/MS in Computing Science or similar majors
• 1+ years of experience developing React Native apps
• Experience with native mobile development on Android or iOS
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs or similar technologies to interface iOS/Android applications with back-end services
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and the associated best practices
• Experience with other Cross-platform frameworks such as Xamarin, Flutter, NativeScript, Corona or similar is a plus
• Good verbal & written communications skills
If this sounds interesting to you and you are ready for continuous improvement, please send us your application to email@example.com