ADB Safegate Graz (formerly AviBit GmbH) specializes in the provision and development of software for Air Traffic Management. Our Customers are Air Navigation Service providers and airports; the users of our systems are mainly Air Traffic Controllers. Airplanes are safely landing and departing world-wide, using our systems under the control of our customers who trust in our solutions. Our portfolio includes solutions for Air and Ground Situation Displays, Electronic Flight Strip Systems, Apron Management, and Arrival and Departure Management systems. Our solutions are operated at airports around the globe. Because of numerous market opportunities we are growing our site in Graz, Austria and we are looking for YOU to join us as a:
Would you love to work where other people make holidays? We are in the South of Austria in Graz, a pulsing town, 2 hours to Vienna, Ljubljana and the border of Italy. Close to all sports facilities and to all Austrian culture?
- You are professional in coaching, leading and mentoring a team on agile/Scrum practices and to support and strengthen the self-organization of the team
- You will support the developer team and work together with the Product Owner and Management
- You support the successful realization of high-value software projects and products in an agile way (Scrum)
- You will remove implements, de-escalate conflicts and support organization in adopting Scrum
- You will be responsible for the adherence to the Scrum process, events and support their moderation and organization
- You create a trusted and open working environment within the scrum team and different roles
- Finished education, IT-technical education with software background would be a benefit or relevant working experience in software business/development
- Min of 3 years working experience as a Scrum master and high skills in Scrum method
- Knowledge of scaled agile frameworks (SAFe, LESS) and experienced in meeting coordination and moderating Scrum events
- Good know-how and/or professional experience in software business, software development, and landscape (methods, practices)
-English and German as a business language
- Professional skills in leadership, communication, project planning, stakeholder management, negotiation, facilitation
- Strong personality with assertiveness,solution-orientation, organizational skills
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and motivation letter on email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for sending application is 10.06.2019.