Business analyst / software analyst / user story manager
The TAP Team is looking to expand our roster to include the above Role.
We are a high-performing, quality-focused, transparently-communicating team that is seeking to modernize our project management, validation, and documentation processes by transitioning to a User Story + Substask system from a User Requirement + disjointed Development Ticket system. After leading the transition, the employee would manage this domain of the project.
Our product is a medical research data management webapp that focuses on highly configurable data entry, data processing, and data export toolkits.
The ideal candidate should have:
- at least two years of experience in a software development team in any capacity (analyst, tester, developer, etc)
- at least one year of experience as the stated Role within a team that uses a modern, agile, User Story project management framework.
- strong communication skills and the ability to lead our team’s transition
- fluent English and excellent writing skills
- ability to fully understand a complex application from a functional perspective
- attend frequent scrum meetings
- feel free to suggest improvements to the application or internal processes
If you are interested to join our team please send us your resume at:email@example.com