Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Web Bay is a leading Serbian Web company specialised in TYPO3 CMS. Our mission is creation of top-class corporate websites, web and mobile apps targeting EU market.
What makes work at Web Bay unique is the fact that we are not „yet another outsourcing company“. At Web Bay, you will participate in projects that are planned, designed and developed in Serbia and exported to EU market as 100% Serbian product.
For these reasons, Web Bay is an ideal place for people willing to work hard, become best at what they do and create things that make a difference.
We are looking for a Web Content Manager to join our editorial team. This freelance position acquires a minimum availability of 8-10 hours per week.
1. Web Content entry using CMS TYPO3
2. Ongoing support for maintaining web content
3. Content QA and proofreading
4. Data collecting, data entry and data analysis
1. Proficient English language knowledge
2. Excellent writing and editing skills in English
3. Hands on experience with various CMS systems
4. Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
5. Basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
6. Ability and availability to finish the job within the agreed-upon deadlines
7. Attention to detail and excellent focus
8. Good organizational and time-management skills (fast task response time)
9. Fast-pace content entry skills
What we offer:
• Clear, specific requests – you will receive fully clarified requests and instructions
• No micromanagement – we will prepare everything for you, all you have to do is put your talent to work
• Straightforward communication
• Advanced TYPO3 CMS training
• Regular and on-time payments
How to apply:
If you believe that you are the right person for us, who will help us grow, and if you are ready to grow with us, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Web Content Manager”.