A UX designer in our team is considered a person who understand how users feel when interacting with a product. UX designer can understand complex system architecture, logic and user stories and translate them into visual diagrams. UI designer is a person who understands all things visual, and in collaboration with UX designer creates stunning visual experiences. We are looking for both, or a person with a mix of experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line UX UI. Would be nice that your CV contains links to project you've worked on, with descriptions of your responsibilities.