Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote SEO Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive search engine master, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems.
The right candidate will work with a team of other advanced marketers and software engineers to market industry-leading applications. This role involves working to improve organic traffic, lead generation, and conversion rates for Scopic Software and our enterprise clients.
• 2+ years of professional experience in SEO
• Strong technical and on-page SEO skills
• Strong Google Analytics skills, including reporting and interpretation of data
• Experience working with SEMrush or similar SEO tools
• Experience with off-page SEO, including linkbuilding and social media
• Knowledge of general web structures: websites, servers, HTML/CSS, CMS software, etc.
• Awareness of the latest SEO trends and strategies
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Availability to overlap at least partially with US business hours
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer. This is a remote, full-time position.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jxqy?cjb_hash=O_fcGI59&apply_now=true
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers. Have a specific question about this position? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.