Mobilicom Ltd. is traded in Australian stock exchange (ASX:MOB). Mobilicom designs, develops and manufactures Instant Mobile Wireless Network Solutions and products for critical mission applications, as well as Drones and Robotics.
We offer a dynamic, innovative and challenging work environment at a fast-growing, multinational hi-tech company. Working with some of the best experts in the world in the fields of advanced mobile & wireless technologies, a team with a proven track record in leading and defining international wireless standard committees, such as 4G, OFDMA technology and Wimax Mobile standard.
Mobilicom is currently seeking for a highly motivated, self-driven candidate for the following position
The preferred candidate will be based abroad, working as the Software Engineer, as part of SW team. The position involves among others, designing and developing a highly sophisticated wireless MESH MAC for Mobilicom products
Reports to: SW team leader in Serbia
• Design and Development of an advanced MESH MAC layer
• Development in Java, HTML5, Java-Scripts on an Embedded platform, under Linux OS
• Development in C on an Embedded platform, under Linux OS
• Integration and debug of the design within the products, etc.
• Internship or Junior
• B.A in computer science, B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Engineering
• C/C++, Java, HTML5, Java-Scripts
• Algorithm design background
• SW experience with Embedded system
• Linux experience (kernel and user-space)
• Prior knowledge/implementation in protocols
• Knowledge HTTP, jQuery, Angular
If you would like to apply kindly send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15th
All contacts with Mobilicom will remain strictly confidential.
This positioning is offered equally to women and men.
Only relevant applications will be acknowledged.