Hiring web developer. Apply for the position today!
We are looking for experienced web developer to work with modern frameworks on dynamic projects.
PHP Developer Responsibilities
● Writing clean, reusable PHP following best practices and PSR standards
● Producing detailed specifications to the code
● Debugging, testing and maintaining the existing codebase
● Must be able to work 9am-5pm Monday-Friday Central Standard Time
● Must be available via Slack, to work with team during business hours
● Experienced with Vagrant, Composer, GIT Workflow
● Good knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS/JQUERY
● Strong teamwork skills
Helps support stuff by completing client requests, aside working on big projects. We offer competitive salary based on your skill and knowledge.
● Write clean, well designed code
● Follows best practices, honors PSR standards
● Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product
● Work aside support stuff and helps completing tasks on daily basis which can include Worpress or project features on the core projects
● Refactoring the existing code to improve security and performance
● OOP PHP with minimum of 3 years of experience
● Knowledge of modern frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Codeigniter ... )
● Understanding and being able to work in open source projects like Wordpress, both front and back-end
● Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
● Good knowledge of Vagrant, Composer, Git flow
● Open for new ideas and technologies, willing to learn
● Actively taking part in project decisions, able to attend on the weekly meetings and propose new bold ideas
● Good communication skills
ONLY CONTACT IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS
You can send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact glf-lisa via Skype.