Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Lead Generation Specialist for IT company USA
Join the technology industry by starting a career at TechProComp IT Solutions,Austin Texas. Our organization is built for growth. Growing partnerships. Growing technology. And most importantly, growing careers. We foster an environment where those new to the industry have access to industry leaders, channel insights and resources for career-pathing.
The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for generating and qualifying leads. He/she will introduce potential partners to our Channel Management team while remaining part of the sales cycle as support.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales goals.
• Places outbound prospecting calls to potential customers (up to 130 calls per day).
• Generates accurate proposals based on customer needs using Excel/Word/PDF.
• Multi-tasking between various PC programs, carrier tools, and phone calls.
• Entering correct customer data into NetSuite/CRM
• Generates leads by explaining the benefits of the proposed pricing as well as the value of the telecom carrier.
• Sells customers on features and benefits of services.
• Provides kind and courteous service to customers.
• Applies a professional and positive image and attitude towards all assigned tasks.
• Performs with a high level of focus, organization, and competitiveness.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and selling practices.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Provides continued support throughout the sales cycle for the assigned National Channel Manager.
• High School Diploma required
• Demonstrated basic computer proficiency including Word and Excel
• 1-2 years of Sales Experience, preferably lead generation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to easily adapt to changes
• Ideal candidate will demonstrate an energetic and "Can-Do" attitude
• Thrives in a competitive environment
• Fluent English.
Salary: $300 + commission.