Trainerize is looking for a mobile developer to be part of our fast-growing development team, and code apps for exciting new web, wearables, and devices. Engineers at Trainerize are involved in all aspects of the products we create. You will be provided with challenging work to continuously improve and grow as we grow with you. Join our team and make a difference in people’s lives!
General responsibility to design, develop, test and document software for current and new products, specifically:
- Design and build applications for iOS and Android platforms using cross-platform frameworks
- Write and maintain unit testing and automation testing
- Collaborate with a scrum team to design, develop and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- BS/MS in Computing Science or similar majors
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 1+ years of experience developing React Native apps
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs or similar technologies to interface iOS/Android applications with back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and the associated best practices
- Experience with other Cross platform frameworks such as Xamarin, Flutter, NativeScript, Corona or similar is a plus
- Experience with native mobile development on Android (Java) or iOS (Objective C/Swift) is a plus
- Familiar with iOS build and Apple App store submitting process
- Familiar with Android build and Google Play store submitting process
- Good verbal & written communications skills
Trainerize is a fitness software company with a mission to make fitness more accessible. Our company is built from the ground up with amazing people. We want somebody we love working with and with a burning passion to help us ride this fitness tech wave.
If this sounds interesting to you and you are ready for continuous improvement, please send us your application to email@example.com
Candidates will work in Kroon Studio office in Belgrade.