PanonIT is looking for Sales Associate to join our Business Development team. The Sales Associate will share responsibility for the growth and expansive of the company. The main focus of this role will be to drive sales functions as well as the day-to-day operations of the business:
- Oversee day-to-day sales operations
- Sets sales and profit goals, devises sales strategies and operational plans to drive company growth on the market
- Evaluate and improve current sales operations
- Oversee and align sales strategies and actions with the overall goals
- Drive sales operations to growth clients for outsourcing
- Foster a culture of continuous process improvement
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting partnerships
You should have:
- BS/MS Degree in Economics, Business Administration or a related field
- 1 or 2 years of experience in Sales (bonus if Software Development Company)
- Familiarity devising strategy plans for sales
- Exceptional standard of written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Positive working environment and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- Private health insurance
- Free sport activities, team buildings and fitpass.
As part of the application process, we are asking candidates to put together a sample strategy plan for outsourcing IT development services – show us how you would tackle to create and engage sales in this diverse and industry.
Please send your CV and sample planner to email@example.com. The closing date for the application is 15.01.2020.