PanonIT is searching for a HR Associate to oversee administration and day-to-day operations and. Join our HR Department!
- Oversee day-to-day HR tasks alongside the Head of HR
- Primary point of contact for interns for all HR-related matters, liaise with employees to address their needs, inquiries and issues, and escalate when appropriate
- Manage the administrative process for the end to end intern life cycle from hiring to termination within the relevant company processes
- Prepare relevant employment documentation
- Assist with the hiring process for new employees
- Leading, motivating, and managing the development of the human resources team, which includes training and developing staff.
You should have:
- BS/MS Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications or a related field
- Past experience working in a HR role where you managed a large team
- Exceptional standard of written and spoken English
- Excellent relationship management experience and interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and respond appropriately while relating to a diverse workforce.
What we offer:
- Positive working environment and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- Private health insurance
- Free sport activities, team buildings and fitpass.
As part of the application process, we are asking candidates to send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for the application is 15.01.2020.