Atomia is a fast-growing company based in Västerås, Sweden, and Niš, Serbia. We develop, market and sell our cloud hosting software to hosting companies all across the world.
We expect that you’re able to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
We are looking for someone that can work independently and with great communication skills. We expect our team members to be able to work in a self-driven mode while understanding and keeping track of their responsibilities.
Our team is composed of creative, open and easy-going people, and working at Atomia will be fun. However, to maintain this spirit we need very capable people on board. We expect nothing but the best.
- Design, estimate, and code new features
- Participate in software design discussions
- Be quick on your feet and feel at home in a collaborative team environment
- Coordinate with team leads/managers and tester(s) during development
- You have a good digital culture
- Several years of backend experience
- You like to write clean and reusable code, respect standards and best practices
- You have a grasp of Agile development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Extensive experience and knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) in PHP
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel or Symfony framework (WebAPI and MVC)
- Good knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Experienced in Service-oriented architecture (SOA) / Microservices design patterns
- Database schema design (any of these will suffice MySQL / PostgreSQL / SQLite / MariaDB)
- Familiar with Git version control
- Comfortable using Composer
Huge plus if:
- You are familiar with Linux
- You are familiar with Docker containers
- Experienced in message brokers and event-based communication (RabbitMQ)