We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software integrations.
Kroon Studio is looking for a new team member, who is comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and libraries. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web and SaaS services. Your daily activities will be managing the interchange of data between the server, the frontend users and other third-party APIs. Such are on the one side the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end, but also implementation of pre-approved UI, constructing API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. We develop products that change the market: Lots of code with a bit of funk. Because we give a funk.
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Python (at least one Python web framework)
- Other backend technologies would count as plus (e.g. NodeJS, PHP)
- Understanding of JS frameworks (e.g. React, Vue, Angular)
- 3 – 5 years experience as a professional developer
- Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces
- Ability to research using internal knowledge bases and public-facing documentation (Google Cloud Platform Documentation, Stack Overflow, third-party systems, etc)
- Good experience in Database systems
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Familiar with general Dev-Ops skills (installing UNIX systems, environments, etc)
- General knowledge of algorithms and code complexity
- Write effective, scalable code
Nice to have:
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Each member of our team has:
- Right to choose equipment according to her/his preferences
- Keys of the most beautiful funky office in the city center
- Membership in Kroon’s yoga family
- Membership in Kroon’s football team
- Ability to work from home when he/she needs it
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line Full Stack Developer. Would be nice if your CV contains links to projects you’ve worked on, with descriptions of your responsibilities.