Job location: Belgrade and/or Novi Sad
Do you have a nose for performing the job on time & do you have an eye for detail?
Are you a good communicator & do you like working in team?
Are you interested in a wide range of tasks & challenges in different domains?
Then keep on reading!
We are looking for a new colleague who is a team player, has an analytic mind and is strong in communication. The job in question is Business analyst & internal Project Manager and your assignments would be supporting ITAF in various fields: business (process) improvements, internal ICT improvements, office management (7 office at the moment & counting…), etc.
• have a bachelor's or master's degree Business Administration / Finance / Economics, or relevant experience as Project Manager
• have a passion for IT is a plus (you don’t need to be an IT engineer)
• are very analytical, detail oriented and dispose of a strong sense for logical thinking
• experience or at least interest in working with BI tools is a must
• able to distinguish essential from non-essential
• are a true team player
• are proficient in English, both written and spoken (this is a must, you will communicate and read/write documentation in English)
• able to structure information and write documents
• are a fast learner with the ability to solve problems effectively & correctly
• are flexible and effectively communicative is an absolute must for this position
• have an pretty good command of MS office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• are willing to travel abroad on a regular basis
• Supporting and leading internal projects in various domains (e.g. implement new tools, improve current way of working, improve business processes, office improvements, marketing projects)
• Follow up the progress of tasks and projects
• Structuring information and preparing documents
• Assisting senior colleagues with a wide range of professional challenges
• Communicate with a team
• Contacting colleagues and suppliers when required
• Communicate with our customers (capture their needs, inform them about progress of the work, etc.)
What can we offer you?
• A compensation package depending on your experience and skills
• Competitive employment conditions
• An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
• An opportunity to grow in proportion with your skill set, motivation and ownership that you take
• A modern and cosy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
• Permanent contract in a fast growing company
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organizations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia.
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organizations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in this online survey: https://recruitment.itaf.eu/index.php/751769?lang=en
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right position!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.