Mad Duck Code is searching for a talented Web/Digital Designer who will be responsible for producing content that matches the company’s brand, aesthetics, and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website banners, and promotional artwork.
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content
- Collaborating with the sales and marketing team to ensure that all the designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and web standards.
- Creating website designs
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, interactive site maps, and design ideas
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Assisting our UI/UX designer with his tasks
- Proven 3-year experience in professional web/digital design role
- Project portfolio which showcases experience and creativity
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Invision, Sketch, Adobe XD (or similar alternatives)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the English language
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills
- A creative, innovative, and adaptable person who follows current graphic design trends
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a team of highly professional people
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Positive and dynamic working atmosphere in our cozy and modern office
- Team building activities and English course
- Coffee, refreshments, meal and more.
If you are interested in this position please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org