Location: Belgrade or Novi Sad
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who is motivated, seeking a challenging yet rewarding role, and is passionate about creating innovative marketing campaigns, developing and executing integrated marketing, and prepared to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Work closely together with the Line manager to advise him in setting up the correct marketing channels and campaigns
• Grow to become able to take the lead in online and offline marketing
• Guide and coach the marketing team
• Travel from time to time to the offices (ICT Service Centers) in Belgium to further develop the offline branding
• Setup and maintain an extensive digital signage network
• Setting up and improvement of processes and documentation
• 2+ years of marketing related experience (market research analyses, offline/online marketing campaigns, promotional material design...)
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written
• Excellent knowledge of both online and offline marketing
• Experience in content writing
• Experience in different marketing and email automation tools/platforms
• Experience in using web analytics tools to pull and analyse data (Good understanding of Google applications)
What can we offer you?
• An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
• Exposure to lots of different interesting customers, technologies, applications and tasks
• Competitive employment conditions, in line with your expertise, experience and contribution to the company’s success
• Opportunity for professional and personal development
• Permanent employment in a stable and growing company
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organizations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia.
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organizations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in online survey: https://recruitment.itaf.eu/index.php/249995?lang=en
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right position!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.