Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
In our team, a product designer is considered a person who understands how users feel when interacting with a product and can understand complex system architecture, logic, user stories, and translate them into visual diagrams. Also, a product designer is a person who understands all things visual and creates stunning visual experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
What You’ll Need
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex digital solutions
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving/giving feedback and constructive criticism
What’s else is there
- New equipment
- Opportunity to work from the funkiest office in the city center
- Membership in Kroon's yoga family
- Membership in Kroon's football team
- Ability to work from home when you need it (and not just during pandemic)
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com with subject line UX/UI Designer. Would be nice if your CV contains links to projects you’ve worked on, with descriptions of your responsibilities.
After You Apply:
No matter the outcome, our recruitment process is shaped to be a meaningful experience. Every application will be welcomed and thoroughly screened so that each applicant can get feedback and follow-up information. Kroon Studio practice talent development and care starts in the hiring process: from the assessments to the interviews.