Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
We are looking for a new member of our backend development team who is comfortable around new challenges, coding languages, development frameworks and libraries. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web and SaaS services.
What You’ll Do
- Producing scalable software integrations
- Managing the interchange of data between the server, the frontend users and other third-party APIs
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end, but also implementation of pre-approved UI, constructing API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure
- Working well in a team
What You’ll Need
- Knowledge of at least one Python web framework OR
- Readiness to learn Python web frameworks. If you have a background in PHP, C#, NodeJS and would be ready to take on Python, this might be the right chance for you
- General and conceptual understanding of JS frameworks
- 3+ years experience as a professional developer
- Ability to read and understand logs and stack traces
- Ability to research using internal knowledge bases and public-facing documentation (Google Cloud Platform Documentation, Stack Overflow, third-party systems, etc)
- Good experience in Database systems
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- General knowledge of algorithms and code complexity
- Write effective, scalable code
- Fluent in English
What’s else is there
- New equipment
- Opportunity to work from the funkiest office in the city center
- Membership in Kroon's yoga family
- Membership in Kroon's football team
- Ability to work from home when you need it (and not just during pandemic)
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Backend Developer. Would be nice if your CV contains links to projects you’ve worked on, with descriptions of your responsibilities.
After You Apply
No matter the outcome, our recruitment process is shaped to be a meaningful experience. Every application will be welcomed and thoroughly screened so that each applicant can get feedback and follow-up information. Kroon Studio practice talent development and care starts in the hiring process: from the assessments to the interviews.