Location: Belgrade and Novi Sad
Do you have B2B sales experience?
Are you skilled in planning, organization, and prioritizing?
Do you take pride in your ability to create great quotes and offers for customers?
You are interested in IT equipment, software, and services?
We are looking for a motivated sales team member experienced in making sales offers, maintaining advanced knowledge of products and services, participating in closing IT sales, and supporting salespersons in sales processes.
• Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through research
• Creates offers and orders and supports salespersons
• Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including hardware, software, and services
• Prepares sales presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
• Learns about sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
• Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
• Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses the pros and cons of various competing products or services
• Gains familiarity with the IT industry and stays updated on trends and innovative products
• Works closely with the team of engineers and marketing team
• Keeps track of relevant products
Required skills and qualifications:
• University degree in computer science, sales, or equivalent working experience
• Good understanding of IT (hardware, software, and services)
• Written and verbal communication, along with good interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
• Critical thinking
• Ability to meet goals
• High energy level, motivation, and ambition
• Attention to detail
• Proficient in English in a technical business context
• Fast learner and integrate new concepts quickly
• An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
• Exposure to lots of different interesting customers, technologies, applications, and tasks
• Competitive employment conditions, in line with your expertise, experience, and contribution to the company’s success
• An opportunity to grow in proportion with your skillset, motivation, and ownership that you take
• A modern and cozy working place with a positive and friendly atmosphere
• Permanent employment in a stable and growing company
ITAF is an IT partner for SMEs, large enterprises, and governmental organizations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia.
ITAF offers solutions in ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services, and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers, and networks on a 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business-critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services that let organizations thrive in today’s fast-moving economy.
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in the online survey: https://recruitment.itaf.eu/index.php/226343?lang=en
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea of who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right position!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.