Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
C++ Engineer with experience - Fintech company (Amsterdam)
About ICT Orange
Orange is a Dutch company specializing in ICT career management and servicing clients that are located in the Netherlands. Our clients include listed companies and new founder teams covering a wide range of the industry in the Netherlands.
We are seeking a C++ software engineer with experience to join a leading global Financial company located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will work in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team where time between development and deployment can play an important factor. You will have responsibility and freedom to employ your creativity in the team. The main programming language you will be working in is C++. Knowledge of Java will be considered a plus, but is not required for this specific role. The role also requires contact with internal stakeholders and good communication skills in English. This Client uses the latest technology and works closely with its international offices. It is expected that there will be possibilities to travel cross-continent to meet colleagues from other offices in Chicago, Hong Kong and and Sydney. The Client invests in the well-being of its employees. There is a possibility to join the gym, to organize team building activities, to follow trainings for personal development, but also to play pool during lunch break and to have a coffee offered by the Company and many other opportunities to relax and have fun at work.
• 5+ years of software development experience with C++
• Experience with Java and other programming languages are considered a plus
• Collaborative and experience in working in teams
• You must be able to outperform under time pressure and more importantly to enjoy this type of challenges
• Familiarity with the entire web development stack
• Willingness to learn and to keep on developing
• A critical mindset and at the same time a “can do” and an “out of the box thinking” mentality
• The salary package will be offered according to experience and skills conform the Dutch market standards
• Bonuses are discretionary
• You will most likely be entitled the 0% tax rule benefit, which is a 5-year lasting tax advantage for highly skilled migrants moving to the Netherlands
• You will be entitled to a good Pension scheme
• Commuting expenses will be fully covered
• The location is in Amsterdam
• Possibilities to arrange immigration expenses will be discussed upon agreement
• Other secondary benefits will be discussed upon signing the contract
• Please send your CV to email@example.com
• You will be invited for a two-step interview if your CV meets the requirements