Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Remote IT Lead / Senior DevOps Engineer
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote IT Lead / Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• IT related Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and above is required
• 7+ years of experience in the IT industry
• 4+ years of hands on experience as DevOps Engineer with cloud experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and different DevOps concepts (containers, VMs, CICD, VPNs, security...)
• Advanced level of spoken and written English
• Experience with leading/managing teams is a plus
• Software development background is a plus
• Good reporting skills and experience is a plus
• Organize, manage, mentor and supervise the work of IT personnel (DevOps and SysAdmins)
• Improve the company's IT related documentation, processes and policies
• Improve and optimize the company's IT infrastructure
• Improve and optimize the company's development procedures (CI/CD, Test, Deployments, etc)
• Manage department budget and plan/organize department work
• Set and enforce best practices
• Handle and manage security and IT compliance to different standards
• Help with technical advice and experience when needed on client's projects
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0u1nh?source=ITPoslovi.info%20RS
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.