Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Remote Manual QA Engineer
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Manual QA Engineer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure understanding of project
• Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases
• Execute and evaluate manual test cases, and report test results
• Perform tests such as functional, regression, integration, platform, performance testing to confirm the stability of the system
• Identify, isolate, replicate, report defects and verify defect fixes using JIRA
• Ensure that deliverables meet functional, design specifications and requirements
• Collaborate effectively with team members to solve problems in time
• 3+ years of relevant QA experience
• Experience with software testing, including knowledge of testing phases and approaches
• Experience working with desktop, mobile, and web applications
• Experience creating and executing test cases from functional requirement documents and a test plan
• Experience designing and executing various types of testing methodologies (e.g. Smoke, Functional, Acceptance, and Regression)
• Experience defining bugs/defects
• Experience in tests automation, mainly API testing, is considered a plus.
• Attention to detail
• Strong critical analysis skills, ability to think clearly and rationally, understanding the logical connection between ideas
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0qgvj?source=ITPoslovi.info%20RS
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.