We are looking for developers to join our growing team. As a developer in our team you are responsible for full lifecycle of development, designing solutions for new features and making them come alive in our system. This includes design, coding, testing, builds, deployment etc. We believe that a great developer knows all of these disciplines, although one might have specific interests in some areas where he/she can do a larger contribution to the team by delivering extra knowledge and expertise.
Together with our Solution Architects, .NET Developers, Product Manager and Team Lead you will design and build solution based on requirements from the business side.
We work in an agile development process and use tools like VSTS, Visual Studio, Team City and Enterprise Architect in order to track, manage and plan our development.
• A proven track record in Magento 1 & Magento 2 development (3 years combined experience minimum)
• High PHP competency and adhere to set coding standards
• Strong OO programming knowledge including GOF design patterns
• Experience of working with both Magento Community & Magento Enterprise
• Experience of using and extending the Magento API
• Experience of XML-RPC, REST, SOAP and other web services
• Extensive experience and a high standard of PHP coding ability, with an understanding of the advantages of producing clean, maintainable code
• Experience with turning a clients requirement into an implementable solution
• Experience producing technical estimates
• Experience working with admin grids
• Completion of a Magento certification
• Experience with running performance tests and profiling
• Master of Science
• System Analyst
• Computer Scientist
To fit the role you are a back-end developer with a couple of years’ experience. You like to work in an agile environment, where we need to deliver new features in short time without compromising on structure and quality.
You have a genuine interest in software development and apart from coding, other disciplines such as data modeling and architecture are areas that interest you as well.
Simula is a fast growing regional company focusing on SaaS delivery across the different geographies and telecommunication partners. This provides some challenge for our system platform and we need to manage both scalability, flexibility and geo/culture. It will be your job to manage and solve these challenges.
Send application/CV to email@example.com