Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Inbound Marketing Specialist | Work from Home
Our business is looking to expand it's digital reach through the various online platforms, and in doing so we are looking for someone with a passion and flair for Inbound Marketing to join our team.
You will utilise your broad background in digital marketing and analytics to support the development and delivery of acquisition, conversion and retention campaigns and initiatives through email marketing, landing page builds, website optimisation and social/search campaigns.
• Launch multi channel marketing campaigns driven towards growth using content marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing in order to create customer demand for our products and services that can generate qualified leads.
• Create and test inbound elements, including landing pages, email content, automated customer journeys, video content, web pages, CTA’s.
• Working with colleagues to produce and execute client and partner events - including webinars
• Create and manage social media calendars. Monitor social media pages for brand reputation and performance on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
• Optimise marketing automation and lead generation through email, content and social channels.
• Report analytics to measure effectiveness of inbound efforts and areas for improvement.
• Good understanding and experience with Google Analytics, Hubspot and Autopilot or similar
• Innovate, improve or find new ways to achieve growth objectives.
• Campaigns and Events. You will coordinate the delivery of marketing activity to promote and follow up our campaigns and events.
• Proven track record in a fast-paced environment and comfort with a swiftly changing landscape
• Minimum 3 years of experience in online marketing, preferably with a focus on digital media and SEO
• Experience with planning, writing and executing digital acquisition and nurture campaigns with demonstrable results leveraging a variety of marketing channels (including, but not limited to: website, paid media, search, email, third party partnerships and live/virtual events).
• Fundamental understanding of marketing automation best practices, lead nurturing, email marketing, landing page, form strategy, etc.
• Extensive experience with direct marketing and marketing automation including A/B testing, customer segmentation and analytics as well as strong proficiency with technology tools that support such marketing efforts
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Aability to use data to develop and measure effectiveness of marketing programs
• Experience owning creative input, development and execution from concept to completion
• Experience building, executing and scaling marketing programs
• Adept content marketing and writing skills
• An innovative and creative thinker with the confidence to suggest improvements
• Graphic Design experience is a bonus.
Skills and Traits
• A growth mindset with an entrepreneurial flair - creative but also number oriented
• Must be a strategic thinker with strong problem solving skills, a solution-oriented mentality, and the ability to work well in an agile environment
• Ability to self-manage, prioritise, organise and multitask.
• Effective marketing communications, collaboration, and relationship building skills.
• Highly motivated, organised, entrepreneurial and self-driven.
• Proactive, positive, eager to learn and develop
• Ability to work under pressure and open to feedback
• In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary-based positions are available.
Please apply online: https://forms.gle/JXX4rDvVx4DbLsLv8