Remote PHP Developer
We are currently looking for a PHP Programmer for a couple of projects that we have - Part-time or Full-time role.
The role is focused on taking ownership of, developing & building web applications and programs.
Key responsibilities of this position:
• Junior to Mid Level full-stack developer
• Database Development (SQL Server / MySQL)
• Experience with a range of server- and client-side environments and frameworks especially in PHP
• DevOps/sysadmin experience in a Linux environment
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to analyse and develop features and fixes.
We’re looking for someone who;
• 3+ Years experience in PHP programming.
• Can coordinate with the team members on developing Front end applications and technical support functions, including documentation and improvement processes.
• Technical knowledge in Web Development, E-commerce Platforms and App development across iOS & Android Platforms etc
• High level of professionalism with great organisational and strong communication skills who are committed to a team approach
• Adaptable, strong problem-solving skills and ability to communicate and learn new tasks quickly, with high-level attention to detail
• Work on projects with little to no supervision.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to communicate professionally and technically with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Willingness to work in a small team environment and provide support in any capacity
• Friendly collaborative approach and a desire to succeed
The successful candidate will be passionate about IT in general with a thirst to learn more.
Please apply online: https://forms.gle/JXX4rDvVx4DbLsLv8