Rose Web Services LLC, a Missouri, USA based company founded in 2001 is looking to employ two candidates for the following full-time position:
Senior Linux System Administrator and Technical Support
We are looking for experienced Linux Systems Administrators/Troubleshooters for a full-time long-term job, who will be responsible for the continuous operation of complex servers and related infrastructure, supporting information systems as well as supporting and troubleshooting server application problems on customers' servers. Resolve tickets submitted by customers and answer real time chats with customers and help them with server issues. Perfect reading and writing of English is required.
- Full time (8 hours per day), in two shifts (8AM-4PM and 4PM-12AM).
- Generous compensation package paid monthly at the end of the month.
- No night work.
- No overtime work.
- No responsibilities outside of your work hours. We respect your free time.
- Work from home (Stay COVID Safe)
- Troubleshooting and resolving efficiently technical problems on clients’ servers and our server infrastructure;
- Monitoring and analyzing existing services on our server infrastructure;
- Excellent knowledge of server administration on Linux (Ubuntu, Centos, Debian) LAMP, LEMP, Mysql, bash, DNS, mail servers, FTP, SSH, etc...;
- Excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience with Nginx, Apache, bind, sendmail, postfix, exim, WHM/cPanel, DirectAdmin, MySQL, Asterisk, Wordpress, Odoo, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, and other web applications… ;
- Ability to write scripts (bash, php) is a huge plus;
- Maximum attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Research of additional information independently when required to solve a problem
- Ability to organize workload taking full responsibility for what you do
- Ability to provide information clearly and concisely
- To be friendly and communicative
If interested, please email your CV/resume to email@example.com