Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Remote Software Project Manager
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Software Project Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
The Remote Software Project Manager would be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the fulfillment and completion of specific projects while ensuring the projects are on time and budget.
At Scopic, we believe great project managers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Manage Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 2+ years working as a software project manager
• Strong English reading, writing, and speaking skills
• Very good communication skills, with the ability to work directly with clients and development teams
• Ability to read and write software application specifications
• A good sense of software user interface design and ability to create quick wireframe mockups
• Knowledge of the software quality assurance process
• Experience with project management software tools (e.g., scheduling software, and bug trackers)
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Energy and passion for your work
• Bachelor's degree or higher preferred
• Stable internet connection and home computer
• Interest, dedication, and discipline to work remotely from home
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. Employees are paid monthly via international wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0345b?source=ITPoslovi.info%20RS
Have questions about this position? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Scopic Software
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve powered software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.