Location: Belgrade and Novi Sad
Do you consider yourself a spirited, reliable, detail-oriented professional?
Are you ready to be responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative duties and be involved in project management?
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, professional, collaborative, works well in a team environment, and can prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Here is a glimpse on your tasks that, in general, would be assisting responsible persons in the following areas:
1. Business administration:
• Perform the necessary business analyses, financial analyses, P&L's, to support Management team in taking the correct decisions based on the generated reports
• Analyse a business cases to justify the business decisions
2. Project management:
• Assist in starting-up and managing projects to improve internal infrastructure, workflows and processes
3. Proces management:
• Analyse current business processes, propose improvements and implement the necessary changes
• University degree or equivalent working experience.
• Working experience as a business supporting role (Management or Business Administration).
• Min. 2 years of working experience in SME companies.
• Good understanding of IT.
• Proficient in English in a technical business context.
• Responsible and proactive person.
• Fast learner and integrate new concepts quickly.
• Good inter-personal and communication skills.
• Able to distinguish the essential from the non-essential.
• Able to structure information and write documents.
• Proficient at planning, organisation and prioritising.
• Willing to travel on a regular basis to our BE offices and clients.
What can we offer you?
◦ An attractive position in an international and dynamic company.
◦ Exposure to lots of different interesting customers, technologies, applications and tasks.
◦ Competitive employment conditions, in line with your expertise, experience and contribution to the company’s success.
◦ An opportunity to grow in proportion with your skill set, motivation and ownership that you take.
◦ A modern and cosy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere.
◦ Employment in a stable and growing company.
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organizations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia.
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organizations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in online survey: https://recruitment.itaf.eu/index.php/256146?lang=en
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right position!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.