Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
PHP Developer u Wireless Media
Wireless Media is a dynamic, innovative IT company. We design and develop our own web and mobile IT solutions, and partner with some of the most recognizable mobile brands and leading telecoms, in the Balkans and the Middle East. Our company culture encourages creativity and promotes leadership, entrepreneurship and audacity.
We have a job opening for the position of
As a backend developer you will be responsible for development and integration of advanced e-commerce solutions for our clients. You will be working on client-specific and generic functionalities for Wireless Media e-commerce applications, and also on the integration with various third party systems.
You will also participate in the development and implementation of our own plugins for popular open source CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla). The projects you will be working on are some of the most exciting in the field of e-commerce solutions and will give you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies.
You will be working in Agile environment.
You should have:
• Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented PHP
• Experience with some of PHP frameworks (Zend, CodeIgniter ...)
• Knowledge of Software Design Patterns
• Working Knowledge of Relational Database concepts and MySQL
It will be considered as advantage if you have experience with:
• API's / web services (Rest, Soap)
• eCommerce solutions (Magento, Shopify, ...)
• Highly scalable architecture
• Open source content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal or similar
• NoSql database (MongoDB)
• Version Control Tools (SVN/GIT)
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work on maintaining and improving existing code
In return we offer:
• Full time employment, stable job and competitive salary
• An opportunity to work with the latest web technologies and take part in complex, innovative projects
• Agile driven development environment
• Very attractive work environment at the prime location in Belgrade
• Opportunity to work with cooperative and friendly team members
• Clear development and career path
If you are interested to join our team you should send us examples of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact shortlisted candidates only.