Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Wireless Media is a dynamic, innovative IT company. We design and develop our own web and mobile IT solutions, and partner with some of the most recognizable mobile brands and leading telecoms, in the Balkans and the Middle East. Our company culture encourages creativity and promotes leadership, entrepreneurship and audacity.
We have a job opening for the position of
You are a creative person with experience in developing creative solutions and concepts. You understand customer needs and consider them thoroughly before making design decisions. You have experience in working with colleagues who think fast and work even faster. From the first day you will be motivated to learn, to get to know the projects through communication with colleagues from other teams, to follow and apply innovations in the world of web and app technologies and share new knowledge and ideas with other team members.
• Produce high-quality visual designs—from concept to execution, including work for desktop, web, and mobile devices
• Create design flows and wireframes
• Collaborate comfortably with Development teams in order to bring your designs to life
• A team player, eager to help your colleagues as they will help you
• A problem solver with a curious personality and a keen interest in following emerging UI/UX trends
• Experienced in applying UI/UX standards on at least one mobile platform
It will be a considered advantage if you have
• Experience with designing for all three mobile platforms, Windows Phone, iOS and Android
In return we offer:
• Full-time employment and competitive salary
• An opportunity to work with the latest mobile and web technologies
• Take part in complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
• Clear development and career path
• Very attractive work environment in Belgrade, at a prime location
If you are interested to join our team you should send us examples of your resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates without portfolios will not be considered.