Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
u Novi Sad
“It’s Not About Technology, It’s About People”
If you’re an experienced software engineer, you probably don’t have much trouble finding a new job.
You can always do some outsourcing, but before you do, I want you to asks yourself: “Do I want to be more than just a code monkey?”
We at Yanado think that there’s more to a job, than just a steady paycheck. We believe that we need to give our teammates a sense of real value. Our mission is to show them that they matter for who they’re, and not only for what they do.
Yanado is a bold and adventurous startup, based in Novi Sad, and we’re looking for a guy or girl, who knows how to crunch code, solve problems and have fun while doing it.
We’re looking for a Software Engineer but above everything else, a hardworking and motivated individual to join our core crew.
If you’re interested in helping us create a team collaboration software that truly helps people organize their work in a smooth and simple manner send us your resume, and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
What is Yanado?
So far, Yanado is a simple task and project management tool that integrates with your Gmail account.
With your help, we’ll make this software available for Outlook, Eclipse, Mac Mail, NetBeans and all sorts of other tools that people use everyday.
You Don’t Have to Be a Rocket Scientist, But You Gotta Have:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science
- working knowledge of linux administration (medium level)
- 2+ years of JAVA experience
- basic understanding of C#
- an open mind to learn how to work in AngularJS
- a background with git (that’s easy)
Kuddos if You Have:
- experience with Activiti & Alfresco
- same goes for Android and iOS app development
Besides Fame and Fortune, We Offer:
- a chance to learn how to develop a product from zero to hero
- a luxury to learn how a certain business works, heck, even to help you start your own
- lot’s of new technologies to master
- an opportunity to create a tool that will actually help people
- lot’s of team building events :)
Apply for the job
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org