Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Embedded Software Developer
Job Title: Embedded Software Developer
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Who are we?
mySkin is changing the way people understand their skin. We are creating hardware, software, and mobile solutions to measure and understand skin through breakthrough technology. Some projects are behind us. They gave us invaluable experience and knowledge. Now, we are in the midst of something new and exciting, that just might require your help.
What do we offer?
At mySkin, you would join a diverse group of engineers, scientists, designers, and marketers on a team that includes both recent grads and seasoned veterans. We do our best to maintain a highly creative international working environment, always provide challenging projects and opportunities, and future professional growth and development.
What are we looking for?
We value creativity, innovation, hard work, open communication and fast iteration. All this allows us to act on valuable feedback from employees and users alike. mySkin’s culture is
one of highly-encouraged contribution at all levels and constant informal collaboration.
Lots of big words, we know. Don’t worry. We also have fun and get excited about things.
Key Qualifications: (Senior)
• Strong C/C++ development skills
• Strong knowledge and experience in embedded development (C for Embedded)
• Experienced with at least two MCU families (extra points for ARM)
• Experience in cross platform development (C/C++)
• Strong teamwork skills
• Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in light of ambiguity and change
• Team building skills, growing existing talent and fostering growth and innovation • Able to inspire and set and drive vision for the team
Pluses (The following qualifications are optional, but advantageous):
• Experience in TCP/UDP programming and in general Data compression and fast and
robust exchange protocols
• ARM Assembly and DSP
• libusb, posix
• Knows/worked with various iOS frameworks (TCP/UDP, EA, BLE)
• Able to balance between process and agility
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
What would your work day look like?
Your main tasks would be: firmware development, optimization of embedded codes, writing programs for the host side (win/linux/osx) for hardware development and troubleshooting.
We encourage you to ask any questions about the position and our company on
firstname.lastname@example.org where you can also send your applications.