Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Mobile App Developer
Aspire Technology (http://www.aspiretechnology.com/) is an innovative Irish R&D and Professional Services company, with a core competence in Mobile Telecommunications. Our customers include Tier-1 mobile operators and the world’s leading suppliers of telecommunications products and services. Due to an increase in business, we are actively recruiting experienced developer for our product development team in Belgrade, Aspire Technology Limited Branch Belgrade.
The product will be implemented in corporation with a partner company Endeavour Technology (http://www.endeavourtechnology.com), headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Endeavour Technology is a product development company that creates innovative cloud based solutions for Mobile Carriers. The flagship solution (nSpire platform) is a composition of cloud based OSS applications which is complemented with a mobile device self care apps.
The app is a Self Care App that offers VIPS and Corporates diamond level support, and also captures detailed information on the quality of service, network quality and customer experience indicators.
This is an early stage project so it is exciting opportunity for Mobile Developer to significantly influence the product design and product strategy.
• Responsible for the product components that require mobile agents or Mobile Apps.
• Analyze product requirements.
• The App will have to process and collect lots of network and service indicators and send back to the cloud data store.
• A key required is that the app has little impact on the battery and that are very low on power consumption.
• The app must be simple to use yet will be complex in design.
• Android Development
• Graphical App Design (User Interface)
• IoS Development
• IoS App GUI development (Swift Development)
• Mobile Beacon Development (IoS & Android)
• Mobile Security
• Exceptional Team player
• The simplification of complex problems
• Innovative ideas and design
• Abstract and Objective thinker
• A positive can do attitude
• Independent work approach and the ability to multi task in a busy work environment.
• An overall understanding of the Mobile Operators environment and eco system is an advantage
• Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
• 5 plus years proven experience in software industry
• Good speaking and writing English skills
• Competitive salary.
• Constant contact with the latest technologies.
• Innovative and creative work environment that values promotes and rewards employees.
To apply for this role
• Please email firstname.lastname@example.org including an up to date cv and cover letter.