Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Symfony2 Backend Developer for top company in Munich or Berlin wanted
This offer is aimed at experienced Symfony2 Developers, who have seen much and are looking for a great learning curve within a geek environment, with highly qualified colleagues in a superb office.
If this applies to you? Then we have the right role for you:
Our client is the largest PHP system enterprise in the UK.
For our customers we are the IT partner for the development, expansion and the operation of their international platforms. Therefore the technical expectations of our company and employees is of high standard.
We are currently recruiting for our Symfony2 department in Munich. We are planning to expand our team in the long term.
Your future colleagues are almost all Seniors - with a great interest in working together with you to share their expertise. nevertheless, you should also bring some great stuff along:
• A completed computer science degree or equivalent training
• Extensive experience in programming of websites and portals
• Experience using Symfony2
• Understanding of Aagile development, test-driven development and Continuous Integration
About your personal attributes:
• Teamwork: we work as a team, sharing ideas and know-how
• Creativity and good ideas for high performance systems
• Discipline and responsibility, as well as a structured result-oriented work
• High reliability in consultations and quality of your work
• Logical thinking, eagerness to learn, quick comprehension and ambition are your strengths
In order to get to know you, just send the following documents to us:
• Certificates / References
• Self-programmed code examples with an explanation of your thoughts about the developing process.
Have we awaken your interest? We look forward to receiving your application.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org