Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Senior .Net Developer (home-based)
If you are a strong developer and have passion to work with C# and ASP.NET please read on.
Based in New York, The Xogito Group is a digital development consulting firm. We build, operate, and advise. Our mission is to help your business exceed your goals. Digital technologies are constantly changing to keep up with business needs and to create new ones. We help you think through where you are technically and help you map out where you want to go and how to get there. Data, RTB, E-Commerce, AdTech – we approach your needs within the larger technical landscape in full accord with best practices, emerging trends and forward thinking solutions.
Xogito Group is currently recruiting an experienced person to join our innovative Software Development Team at the position of:
Senior .NET Developer
Purpose of the role
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will be responsible for the delivery of Xogito’s development projects. The person at this position is expected to play a major role in ensuring that the technical procedures, tools and ultimately the code produced is high caliber and fit for purpose.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deliver commercial quality ASP.Net applications
- Maintain existing ASP.Net applications
- Rapidly build prototypes - Perform user requirement gathering
- Build solid, reliable installation programs
- Support software installation process
- Assist with third-level technical support for customers
Required Experience & Knowledge
- 5+ years of experience developing solutions using Visual Studio on ASP.Net framework
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft C#
- Strong command of SQL
- Experience performing requirements gathering
- Ability to work both independently and in team environment
- Very good written and oral communication in English
- Disposability to work on a different word-clock shift (like EST)
- Previous experience in leading a team is preferred
Skills and Attributes
- Perfect analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to work without close supervision and with proactive goal-oriented attitude
- Commitment to creating value and quality client service experience
- Team up with the professionals in multicultural virtual work environment
Required Education & Qualifications
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a must
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related degree
What we offer
- The comfort to work from home
- Payment on top of scale
- Extreme technical challenges
- Different kind of bonuses
- Individual career development path
- Engagement with global IT communities
If you recognize yourself in this role please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates will be contacted within a short period of time.