Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Technical Lead Core Team (home-based)
Based in New York, The Xogito Group is a digital development consulting firm. We build, operate, and advise. Our mission is to help your business exceed your goals. Digital technologies are constantly changing to keep up with business needs and to create new ones. We help you think through where you are technically and help you map out where you want to go and how to get there. Data, RTB, E-Commerce, AdTech – we approach your needs within the larger technical landscape in full accord with best practices, emerging trends and forward thinking solutions.
The Xogito Group is currently recruiting an experienced person to join our innovative Software Development Team at the position of:
Technical Lead Core Team
Purpose of the Role
The Technical Lead Core Team is expected to play a critical role in enhancing the database and the user interface systems of the company. She or he will be primarily responsible for building and managing a team of software engineers that consists both of full-time employees and contractors.
The Technical Lead Core Team will be responsible for all project-connected activities including customers’ requirements, deadlines, effectiveness and evaluation of the employees, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Taking responsibility of the database and user interface systems
- Modernize and rationalize data collection processes while driving incremental improvements
- Work in cloze collaboration with the Product Managers in order to support business objectives and prioritize tasks
- Work on long-term goals with focus on scalability and development
- Be in constant communication with employees, both technical and non-technical
Required Experience & Knowledge
- At least five years of proven full-time software development experience
- Professional experience with at least one relational database, MS SQL is preferred
- Hands-on experience with at least few programming languages, C# is a must
- Previous experience in a team leading role within a software development environment; excellent knowledge of how to make a good use of meetings, especially standup and one-to-one meetings
- Experience of implementing and troubleshooting content management systems and associated tools.
- Experience with Java and Ruby on Rails programming languages
Skills and Attributes
- Outstanding communicative and customer-facing skills, ability to communicate and cooperate with colleagues and partners with different backgrounds and roles
- Strive for excellence and taking ownership for the work you do
- Commitment to creating value and quality client service experience
- Team up with the professionals in multicultural virtual work environment
Required Education & Qualifications
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Graduate of a University-level Computing Science program
What we offer:
- The comfort to work from home
- Payment on top of scale
- Extreme technical challenges
- Different kind of bonuses
- Individual career development path
- Engagement with global IT communities
If you recognize yourself as a technology driven professional able to lead a new generation products development, please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates will be contacted within a short period of time.