Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Senior Python/PHP Developer (home-based)
If you are a strong developer and have passion to start projects from scratch please read on.
Based in New York, The Xogito Group is a digital development consulting firm. We build, operate, and advise. Our mission is to help your business exceed your goals. Digital technologies are constantly changing to keep up with business needs and to create new ones. We help you think through where you are technically and help you map out where you want to go and how to get there. Data, RTB, E-Commerce, AdTech – we approach your needs within the larger technical landscape in full accord with best practices, emerging trends and forward thinking solutions.
Xogito Group is currently recruiting an experienced person to join our innovative Software Development Team at the position of:
SENIOR PYTHON/ PHP DEVELOPER
Duties & Responsibilities
● Work closely with the client to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines and to ensure its timely completion.
● Proficiency in developing in Python and PHP
● Hands-on experience with relational database systems
● Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
● Familiar with Agile software development methodologies
● Experience writing unit / functional / integration tests
● Continuous development and deployment experience
● Very good communication skills; must be able to gather requirements from potential users and discuss the requirements effectively with a technical team of developers
● Understanding of “polyglot" architectures (SQL + NoSQL)
● Strong Linux user with good understanding of command line tools
● Familiarity with Amazon EC2, NoSQL databases (Redis, MongoDb) and other Big Data technologies (Amazon Redshift, Hadoop)
● Ability to manage a cloud-based infrastructure built on Amazon Web Services
● Experience in AdOps will be considered a plus
Skills and Attributes
● Self-management and independance
● Excellent time and task management skills
● Outstanding teamwork skills
● Collaborative approach
● Customer-oriented attitude
Required Education & Qualifications
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer science or related degree
● Excellent English communication skills – written and oral
● Relevant Certifications will be considered a plus
What we offer:
● The comfort to work from home
● Payment on top of scale
● Extreme technical challenges
● Different kind of bonuses
● Individual career development path
● Engagement with global IT communities
If you recognize yourself in this role please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates will be contacted within a short period of time.