Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
T-shirt graphic designer
We are BonfireFunds.Com. We help causes raise money with t-shirts. (And we love what we do!)
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to be part of our growing design team. You will work directly with our customer happiness team & marketing team to assist in Bonfire creative art, and most importantly to make sure our customers are happy with their shirt design.
You must be capable of creating silhouettes and vector images from photographs also using photoshop or illustrator. You should also be able to illustrate objects professionally based off pictures.
It is important that designs are delivered on time and in png format for us to upload to our t-shirt selling site. If you are a creative designer with some experience (the more the better) in the garment and apparel industry...apply right now.
Starting salary is $600/month.
Ideally this would be a full-time position, but part-timers are welcome.
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a “Designer job application” in the subject.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create modern, illustrations and graphics in a fast-paced work environment.
- Combine hand illustration and computer skills to create original graphics exclusive to Bonfire.
- Work with our team to develop graphic design direction and create “on brand” graphics..
- Support customer happiness team with Bonfire updates and changes, artwork comments and color matching.
- Work with Product Development and Production on graphic design parameters and execution.
- At least 3 years in Illustration or graphic design or equivalent advanced knowledge through work experience and intellectual instruction.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Versatility in illustrative styles and ability to work in multiple styles and media.
- Previous experience in the t-shirt / fashion industry is a plus, but consideration will be based on portfolio.
- Strong communication, time management, and organization skills.
- Proactive, detail-oriented team player.