Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
If you are a strong developer and have passion to work with SQL please read on.
Based in New York, The Xogito Group is a digital development consulting firm. We build, operate, and advise. Our mission is to help your business exceed your goals. Digital technologies are constantly changing to keep up with business needs and to create new ones. We help you think through where you are technically and help you map out where you want to go and how to get there. Data, RTB, E-Commerce, AdTech – we approach your needs within the larger technical landscape in full accord with best practices, emerging trends and forward thinking solutions.
Xogito Group is currently recruiting an experienced person to join our innovative Software Development Team at the position of:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, create, and implement automated SQL scripts in addition to
tuning and optimizing existing scripts.
- Spearhead the definition and development of application model and architecture.
- Perform quality analysis as required to ensure scripts are running smoothly.
- Build and maintain ETL processes.
- Create new applications and/or further develop the capabilities of
- Research, recommend, and lead the planning and design of new database
architectural solutions. Document DBMS architecture for new additions.
- Communicate various database developments to the rest of the company.
Required Experience & Knowledge
- 5+ years of development experience with the latest SQL Server database technologies and architecture. Our application infrastructure is
- Windows-based and leverages SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technology is required (MS SQL, Windows Server, etc).
- Extensive experience with database structures, queries, and reports.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks under high pressure and in a timely fashion.
- Must have strong analytical skills in addition to excellent verbal and
written communication skills.
- Some database administration experience is preferred.
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to cultivate creativity and generate innovative solutions for revolutionary technical problems
- Strive for excellence and taking ownership for the work you do
- Commitment to creating value and quality client service experience
- Team up with the professionals in multicultural virtual work environment
Required Education & Qualifications
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Graduate of a University-level Computing Science program
What we offer:
- The comfort to work from home
- Payment on top of scale
- Extreme technical challenges
- Different kind of bonuses
- Individual career development path
- Engagement with global IT communities
If you recognize yourself in this role please send us your CV in English.
All candidates will be contacted within a short period of time.