Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Rookie C/C++ Developer
KUDOS DOO is organizing an open call for rookie programmers without work experience.
Our company is dedicated to developing cuttingedge technology that is both creative and innovative. We create highend scalable web services, new ad formats, security utilities and services, video games, various applications for mobile and tablet devices. We strive for perfection. We believe that individuals need space to express their talent and vision, so join our team on the path to exceptional achievements and experience Kudos first hand.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and advance in C/C++ development.
To apply you need to:
• Write code in any development language and upload it to Github
• Have a unique CV (we will reject Europass or any other online form)
• Write a good letter of motivation explaining why you are the right person to join us
Advantage will be given to those who:
• Before applying have any kind of project in C/C++ done on Github. You could even write it before applying.
Process works in the following way:
• Deadline for applying is 20.12.2015
• Every candidate will get test tasks until 23.12.2015. You will have one month to solve them
• You will be given a total of 10 tasks. We expect you to complete at least 6 of them to be able to move forward in the process
• You will also receive a detailed overview of the salaries we offer and possibilities of forward in the company
• Feel free to ask any questions until 23.12.2015. After that we will not reply to any questions. It is up to you to figure out how to solve the tasks on your own.
• Top 5 candidates will be contacted
So, what do we offer you?
• Training and mentoring with our Senior programmers
• Work on serious and substantial projects
• Chance to start a career in IT Industry
• Modern office space in Central Belgrade
• No bureaucracy
• Creative and fun working environment
How to Apply
We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents, namely, your CV, Cover (Motivational) Letter.
Feel free to include any information you deem relevant about yourself and apply through our website(http://kudos.rs/job/c-internship) or send it directly to email@example.com (Subject: Call out Application)