Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Emazze is European based group with our main operation hub in Dublin, Ireland. Emazze is a new Business to Business and Business to Customer e-commerce platform for worldwide on-line trading.
SEO Specialist will be responsible for improving a company's organic search results. Creates and launches SEO campaigns and identifies areas of improvement.
• Review and analyze site for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
• Prepare detailed strategy reports.
• Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for client sites.
• Run pay-per-click campaigns.
• Improve a company's organic search results and back linking methods
• Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
• Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
• Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
• Strategize ways to improve and track site performance
• Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
• Develop SEO strategies to support business goals
• Develop social media and digital marketing strategies and optimize campaigns
Skills & Requirements:
• Previous experience in SEO
• Expert level understanding of search ranking factor
• Experience working with Google analytics, Webmaster tools, keyword research, social media optimization and link building
• Experience in data analysis
• The ability to prepare ranking and analytics reports
• Good understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP, linking.
• Track record of successfully implementing SEO strategies
• High-growth company in which you can find exciting challenges
• Great and friendly atmosphere with a great team
• Nice new office in Belgrade
• Opportunity to learn and grow with us
Please provide your CV on English at email@example.com