it.hub Dublin, Member of it.hub Europe, network of IT hubs in the european IT centers connect talents from all over the Europe in the field of information technology with some of the world's top IT companies. We enable you to participate in the IT revolution at its very centers and to realize all your potential, capabilities and goals.
it.hub Dublin together with associates so far has helped many people from the former Yugoslavia to participate in the global IT revolution at its very center by linking them to some of the best technology companies in the world and helping them in changing of working and living environments. Many of our team members speak the languages of the former Yugoslavia countries, which further facilitates our understanding.
For our client, Fortune 500 company headquatered in Dublin, we are looking for Android Developer.
This is a full time permanent role with teleworking option.
The ideal person will have at least 2 year’s commercial experience developing Android-based applications.
You should also
– be capable of taking responsibility and ownership of tasks and developing systems/components to tight deadlines.
– have excellent communications skills, be comfortable with changing business requirements and have a great ability to interact with and understand user’s requirements.
– be a very energetic, team player, that knows how to produce very good documentation and appreciates its value but most importantly of all, you should love to code.
As part of the development team, you will be responsible for building a full range of Customer-centric mobile applications, in a collaborative partnership with colleagues in Project Management, Server side engineering, User/Customer Experience and Marketing. Leveraging Agile methodologies – you strive to create compelling customer centric experiences. The team operates in an environment where everyone has a voice.
– Write “clean”, well designed code
– Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
– Produce detailed specifications
– Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
– Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
– Follow industry best practices including security standards, version control/code management and deployment, and testing
– Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Be passionate for best design and coding practices and a have desire to develop new bold ideas
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Have 3+ years of software development experience
– Have 3+ years of Android development
– Have published at least one original Android app
– Experience with Android SDK
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
– Have a solid understanding of the full mobile development cycle.
Fluent English is essential! You need sound comprehensive communication required to exchange complex technical information.
How to Apply / Application Process
All applications for this possition will be processed through it.hub Dublin, member of the it.hub Europe.
If you are interested in this possition and meet the requirements you can send your detailed CV on e-mail adress:
Candidates who enter the first selection phase will be invited to a Skype interview.
The second selection phase will be held on-site close to you.
Candidates who enter the final selection round will be paid travel and accommodation in Dublin where they will be able to meet with the company, working conditions and then will be held the final talks.
For Applicants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro who are selected for this position Employer will assist in obtaining the necessary visas and work permits.
For Applicants from those countries and also from other countries it.hub Dublin and Employer will assist in arranging accomodation in Dublin.