It.hub Dublin, Member of it.hub Europe, network of IT hubs in the european IT centers connect talents from all over the Europe in the field of information technology with some of the world's top IT companies. We enable you to participate in the IT revolution at its very centers and to realize all your potential, capabilities and goals.
it.hub Dublin together with associates so far has helped many people from the former Yugoslavia to participate in the global IT revolution at its very center by linking them to some of the best technology companies in the world and helping them in changing of working and living environments. Many of our team members speak the languages of the former Yugoslavia countries, which further facilitates our understanding.
For our client, Fortune 500 company headquatered in Dublin, we are looking for Software Engineer (Java).
We are looking for engineers who are proud of their code and who are willing to stand behind it every time. People who want to make Test Driven Development and metrics a part of their everyday development process with a focus on quality, elegant code, and superior standards. We want people who take an active interest in the technical community as a whole and who have a passion for what they do.
As a Software Engineer you will work within the Product Development team, as a senior member of, or leading a project in the design and development of high quality software to contribute to the product suite.
• Design and develop high quality software
• Diagnoses, analyses and resolves software and operational problems
• To be an expert in several product areas
• Document work
• Leads design of product enhancements.
• Leads discussions with other engineers, QA and other parties to ensure high quality software
• Leads code reviews
• Test modules to ensure they interoperate with rest of product
• Manages project timelines and responsible for hitting targets
• Contributes/leads to process improvement
• Expert in Java and Java related technologies
• Proficiency in database systems – Oracle preferred
• 5+ years experience in a Software Development environment
• Knowledge of Unix operating system
• Systems Administration knowledge of Enterprise Software Systems advantageous
• Production site management experience advantageous
• Experience in reading Unified Modelling Language (UML) diagrams is preferred
• Demonstrated expertise in unit testing techniques and tools
• Enthusiastic and proactive about developing high quality software
• Problem solver
• Attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in an agile environment
• Team player
• Happy to share knowledge
• Be a mentor to other engineers and graduates
Fluent English is essential.
How to Apply / Application Process
All applications for this possition will be processed through it.hub Dublin, member of the it.hub Europe.
If you are interested in this possition and meet the requirements you can send your detailed CV on e-mail adress:
Candidates who enter the first selection phase will be invited to a Skype interview.
The second selection phase will be held on-site close to you.
Candidates who enter the final selection round will be paid travel and accommodation in Dublin where they will be able to meet with the company, working conditions and then will be held the final talks.
For Applicants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro who are selected for this position Employer will assist in obtaining the necessary visas and work permits.
For Applicants from those countries and also from other countries it.hub Dublin and Employer will assist in arranging accomodation in Dublin.