It.hub Dublin, Member of it.hub Europe, network of IT hubs in the european IT centers connect talents from all over the Europe in the field of information technology with some of the world's top IT companies. We enable you to participate in the IT revolution at its very centers and to realize all your potential, capabilities and goals.
it.hub Dublin together with associates so far has helped many people from the former Yugoslavia to participate in the global IT revolution at its very center by linking them to some of the best technology companies in the world and helping them in changing of working and living environments. Many of our team members speak the languages of the former Yugoslavia countries, which further facilitates our understanding.
For our client, Fortune 500 company headquatered in Dublin, we are looking for Product Analyst.
Depending on the team, project or scrum team you are assigned to, you will be involved in the following:
- Synthesise inputs from a variety of user representatives / stakeholders to create a complete picture of workflows and technical requirements to be met by the proposed software.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the product backlog, including prioritising according to business value.
- Challenge stakeholders to ensure that an understanding is achieved that is coherent, complete, credible, sufficiently concrete to facilitate the development of software, and that the principals underlying the domain are identified and described.
- Create artefacts to reflect and communicate their discoveries and proposals in a manner that ensures high quality, and highly efficient knowledge transfer occurs, facilitating informed collaboration amongst the stakeholders from both the customer / market and the engineering perspectives.
- Involved in sprint planning and design to line up features that are in a state of readiness to be broken into User Stories that provide business value.
- Identify matches to existing product functionality and identify application gaps.
- Ensure acceptance tests accurately articulate the business need for features, that these tests flow into the associated user stories, and that these are used to drive lean development.
- Create designs and support testing that is focussed on achieving acceptance criteria of features/stories as part of the sprint and release cycles
- Support ongoing development of features and provide guidance on design and priority decisions.
- Provide and enhance product documentation to support future support, extension and usage.
- Previous experience in analysis or design roles in a software environment, or in a related discipline.
- Knowledge & understanding of the insurance industry a distinct advantage, specifically Life Insurance / Health Insurance / Pensions.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and working knowledge of Agile methodologies e.g. SCRUM, SAFe
- Good process analysis and mapping skills, comfort with complex business domain modelling (OO Analysis and Design (OOAD) and notation (UML) experience).
- Proven ability to envisage software features that meet customer requirements and that can be implemented at feasible levels of cost and risk.
- Good logical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to explain complicated processes and concepts to non-experts.
How to Apply / Application Process
All applications for this possition will be processed through it.hub Dublin, member of the it.hub Europe.
If you are interested in this possition and meet the requirements you can send your detailed CV on e-mail adress:
Candidates who enter the first selection phase will be invited to a Skype interview.
The second selection phase will be held on-site close to you.
Candidates who enter the final selection round will be paid travel and accommodation in Dublin where they will be able to meet with the company, working conditions and then will be held the final talks.
For Applicants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro who are selected for this position Employer will assist in obtaining the necessary visas and work permits.
For Applicants from those countries and also from other countries it.hub Dublin and Employer will assist in arranging accomodation in Dublin.
More on www.it-hub.eu