It.hub Dublin, Member of it.hub Europe, network of IT hubs in the european IT centers connect talents from all over the Europe in the field of information technology with some of the world's top IT companies. We enable you to participate in the IT revolution at its very centers and to realize all your potential, capabilities and goals.
it.hub Dublin together with associates so far has helped many people from the former Yugoslavia to participate in the global IT revolution at its very center by linking them to some of the best technology companies in the world and helping them in changing of working and living environments. Many of our team members speak the languages of the former Yugoslavia countries, which further facilitates our understanding.
For our client, Fortune 500 company headquatered in Dublin, we are looking for Project Manager.
- Working with our Customer Success Directors to deliver and manage revenue targets.
- Producing project plans to track progress and manage changes to the plan
- Working with customers and solution architects to identify requirements and project scope
- Effectively manage project resources to deliver to agreed project plan and budget
- Proactively manage change and scope creep with customers and other stakeholders
- Providing regular reporting to the Project Steering Group, Programme Management and PMO
- Reporting on monthly budget and resource utilization against targets
- Actively manage Risks & Issues, taking appropriate corrective action as required.
- Providing overall project leadership for all committed deliverables, providing a “one-stop” view of schedule, budget, issues & risks and current project status
- 5+ years project manager experience leading complex software development - deliveries
- Advanced user of MS Project
- Proven ability to operate within a multi delivery team environment with both onsite and remote engagement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to represent the company in a client facing role
- Available to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Ability to communicate and present to all levels of organization both internally and externally
- Demonstrate leadership and strong influencing skills at all levels
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated through previous work experience
- Problem solver and decision maker
- Strategic thinker encompassing the ‘customer is king’ ethos whilst ensuring objectives are always met
- Possess a high degree of flexibility
- Coaching, mentoring and advising employees and team members
- Be autonomous and independent, ability to take initiative and work well under pressure
- Ability to maintain a ‘Big Picture’ orientation within detailed-orientated projects.
How to Apply / Application Process
All applications for this possition will be processed through it.hub Dublin, member of the it.hub Europe.
If you are interested in this possition and meet the requirements you can send your detailed CV on e-mail adress:
Candidates who enter the first selection phase will be invited to a Skype interview.
The second selection phase will be held on-site close to you.
Candidates who enter the final selection round will be paid travel and accommodation in Dublin where they will be able to meet with the company, working conditions and then will be held the final talks.
For Applicants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro who are selected for this position Employer will assist in obtaining the necessary visas and work permits.
For Applicants from those countries and also from other countries it.hub Dublin and Employer will assist in arranging accomodation in Dublin.
More on www.it-hub.eu