It.hub Dublin, Member of it.hub Europe, network of IT hubs in the european IT centers connect talents from all over the Europe in the field of information technology with some of the world's top IT companies. We enable you to participate in the IT revolution at its very centers and to realize all your potential, capabilities and goals.
it.hub Dublin together with associates so far has helped many people from the former Yugoslavia to participate in the global IT revolution at its very center by linking them to some of the best technology companies in the world and helping them in changing of working and living environments. Many of our team members speak the languages of the former Yugoslavia countries, which further facilitates our understanding.
For our client, Fortune 500 company headquatered in Dublin, we are looking for Tehnical Architect.
As a key member of the Delivery team, the Technical Architect is responsible for the overall technical design of our product and is working alongside a global team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Leads and Test Leads.
The successful candidate will have top-level design skills to work with Business Analysts to enhance the current functionality, add new features and improve its non-functional specifications.
- Work with a team of Customer Success Directors as they meet customers, to provide the technical knowledge of our product
- Take ownership of customer and/or product solutions & system architecture
- Document designs in a clear, professional manner
- Identify product enhancements required and design these new features
- Take a leadership role within the implementation team to deliver our product per customer requirements
- Work with our Operations team to analyze the performance of our systems in a production environment and evaluate enhancements to the operation of our product for performance and cost benefits
- Contribute to the long-term development of our product suite
- Be a self-starter
- Not accept the status quo
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Technical Architect or Software Architect
- 7+ years e-commerce (retail) industry experience or experience in a high transaction volume or mission critical system
- Strong leadership skills
- Design experience
- Strong communication skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Experience delivering high quality customer facing design documentation
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Expert in some or all of the following technologies: Java, J2EE, SOA, JBoss, Tomcat, JDBC, SOAP, REST, OOD/OOA, .NET
- Experience working with database systems – Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB
- Proficiency in web technologies would be advantageous – HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery
How to Apply / Application Process
All applications for this possition will be processed through it.hub Dublin, member of the it.hub Europe.
If you are interested in this possition and meet the requirements you can send your detailed CV on e-mail adress:
Candidates who enter the first selection phase will be invited to a Skype interview.
The second selection phase will be held on-site close to you.
Candidates who enter the final selection round will be paid travel and accommodation in Dublin where they will be able to meet with the company, working conditions and then will be held the final talks.
For Applicants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro who are selected for this position Employer will assist in obtaining the necessary visas and work permits.
For Applicants from those countries and also from other countries it.hub Dublin and Employer will assist in arranging accomodation in Dublin.
More on www.it-hub.eu