Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Borne is a different kind of digital agency.
We are a mobile first digital agency. A creative and strategic company developing mobile apps, websites and digital products in London.
We work with early stage start ups to help them with their branding, strategy and designs right through to the finished product. We also work with a select few corporate clients to assist them with their digital roadmap.
We aim to over deliver, be a boutique agency and take pride in our work.
Borne is looking for a Web Developer responsible for CMS system development and managing the interchange of data between the server and our web and mobile applications. Your primary focus will be the development of Content Management Systems with the server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central system infrastructure, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will work with the Back-End developer on CMS development and back end integration, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works. You will also be responsible for integrating the back-end elements built by your coworkers into the application or CMS/Admin Panels we work on. A basic understanding of back-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
• Iterating on web front ends using HMTL/CSS/JS, integrating with various back ends
• Coordinating with the development team on overall technical direction, including framework and library choices, optimization techniques, and best practices
• Working directly with a dedicated back end development team that is creating REST interfaces, templates/views, and data structures to integrate with
• Communicating with technical leads to advise on technical feasibility and recommend implementation strategies
• Expert in HTML/CSS/JS, and comfortable working around and integrating with back end code and frameworks
• Familiarity with Bootstrap and similar CSS libraries
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, JSON
• Experience PHP and frameworks such as CodeIgniter, Yii, Laravel or similar.
• Familiarity with AngularJS is considered as a plus
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org