Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Mega & Loman s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
As a Software Development Engineer you will work on the development and evolution of IP routers.
The goal is to:
- using real-time environment programming, develop features that will evolve the IP router products
- collaborate with the test team to deliver your features with exceptional quality and to maintain it during its lifetime
- be in close contact with the quality assurance engineers and the support teams
- understand the challenges of real-time SW design for high availability systems
- be able to cope with the responsibility of delivering a feature you committed to
Employee perks, benefits
- exciting job in a fast growing and exciting sector
- working with cutting edge technology and team of technical experts
- on the job training with experienced colleagues
- competitive compensation and benefits package, extra 5 days holidays, life and pension insurance, team building activities and other
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- We are looking for technically oriented person, eager to learn and work with cutting edge technologies in the IP field. You should have analytical thinking, be a team player, willing to learn from others while sharing own expertise.
- You will have a chance to participate on development of leading IP products. You will have opportunity to use your creativity and engineering experience to improve the development and test environment, procedures and the products themselves.
- You will be the type of person, who is passionate about problem solving.
- Procedural programming in C in Linux environment
- Understand and have some experience with threads, pipes, semaphores
- Understand and have experience with debugging
- General usage of Linux (command line) including basic scripts
- Experience with versioning systems (CVS, SVN, GIT or other)
- Familiar with IP protocol family and routing
Nice to have:
- Scripting in Linux, understand regular expressions
- Understand hardware basics, boot process, memory structure, etc..
- Software debugging
1. Candidates send in their CVs in ENG to contact person
2. If candidate fits the requirement, contact person will set up an interview with the candidate
Contact person: Ing. Peter Sedlák
Phone: +421 905 356 428