Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Software Test Engineer Slovacka
Mega & Loman s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
As a SoftwareTest Engineer you will be responsible for testing and quality of the product features.
The goal is to:
- become an expert in a number of specific areas and get a good overview of all functionality within our product
- be in close contact with the software developers and the support teams
- fully test all aspects of your features and develop test scripts
- understand the challenges of a real-time operating system and have a feeling for weaknesses in software and hardware designs
- be creative in order to simulate complex real-live situations and overcome any constraints
- be able to cope with the responsibility of delivering the feature you committed to
- keep in mind the customer’s point of view
Employee perks, benefits
- exciting job in a fast growing and exciting sector
- working with cutting edge technology and team of technical experts
- on the job training with experienced colleagues
- competitive compensation and benefits package, extra 5 days holidays, life and pension insurance, team building activities and other
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- We are looking for technically oriented person, eager to learn and work with cutting edge technologies in the IP field. You should have analytical thinking, be a team player, willing to learn from others while sharing own expertise.
- You will have a chance to participate on development of leading IP products. You will have opportunity to use your creativity and engineering experience to improve the development and test environment, procedures and the products themselves.
- You will be the type of person, who is passionate about problem solving.
- Advanced Linux user
- Experience with scripting in Linux (any of BASH, TCL, Python or other)
- Procedural programming and algorithms
- Understanding of IP protocol family and routing
Nice to have:
- Certification in networking
- Some experience with versioning systems (CVS, SVN, GIT or other)
1. Candidates send in their CVs in ENG to contact person
2. If candidate fits the requirement, contact person will set up an interview with the candidate
Contact person: Ing. Peter Sedlák
Phone: +421 905 356 428